[SAC] Backups on the new vms

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Aug 2 15:24:54 EDT 2010

Could we get a confirmation that the bacula backups are working
properly, and possibly a list of what is being backed up from various
machines.

After our recent experience with the download blade I'd like to make
sure that /etc/apache2 is backed up on all the machines. It may actually
be worthwhile to backup all of /etc/ since it's not very large and
contains many important configurations (like backup and munin).

I wanted to get more info about what is/isn't backed up before filing a
ticket and bringing the wiki up to date.