[SAC] Mapbender team is going to set up services on ProjectsVM and AdhocVM

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Aug 5 16:05:14 EDT 2010

Hello,

the Mapbender team wants to use the two VMs :
* AdhocVM (as a testbed)
* ProjectsVM (1. to show our demos and 2. to move mapbender.org after FOSS4G)

This is what I want to do in the next days:

AdhocVM
1) I would create the directory /osgeo  on adhocvm (like it is on projectsvm)
2) I would install svn on adhocvm
3) I would install PostgreSQL/PostGIS  on adhocvm
4) I would install php on adhocvm
5) install gettext

ProjectsVM
1) we want to move mapbender.org to ProjectsVM in the future but not
before FOSS4G
2) we want to set up mapbender demos at somthing like
projects.mapbender.osgeo.org on the ProjectsVM - which was former on
telascience
3) who is already using PostgreSQL on the ProjectsVM? I would like to
create a new role and mapbender databases. But I don't have the assword to
get access to the database.

I hope the changes will not have any impact on other projects. Else please
let me know.

Best regards

Astrid Emde

FOSS4G 2010