[SAC] Server Planning

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:43:23 EST 2010

Hi Frank!

For qgis.org it's just been migrated to osgeo2 to take off some load of
xblade14 ..
And it's "only" a joomla instance and a mediawiki instance ..
Never thought of entering into some SAC WIKI, but I will if it's
necessary ..

I dont really think that we need our own VM for QGIS but I'm not a
member of the qgis-steering committee
- so let's wait for an answer of them ;)

hope that helps on the side of QGIS

regards
Werner