[SAC] Server Planning

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Feb 18 16:53:09 EST 2010

Martin Spott wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:38:14AM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> I will note that snooping around on osgeo2 there seems to be lots
>> of stuff that isn't documented in:
>>
>>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status
>>
>> Honestly, I'm a little peeved that people seem to set things up on
>> this server, and then never keep track of them.
>
> I'm a bit uncertain if I'm the person being addressed here. If this is
> supposed to be the case, then please talk plain language to me - I can
> stand it.
> Wrt. the QGIS setup, I know that they're running not just the Joomla
> instance but also a Wiki. I have _not_ been the person who has made the
> corresponding changes to the Apache setup, I was just helping with
> getting the MySQL backend going.

Martin,

The wiki.osgeo.org instance has been well documented - it is certainly
listed in the status document.  I was more the moodles, ocs, planet, etc
that were not documented.  In fact, I'm mostly responsible for not getting
the qgis migration documented and have rectified that to a modest extent.

If I had to wrap knuckles I think they would mostly be Tyler, Mateusz, and
myself.