[SAC] Servers shipped!

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 23 03:26:01 EST 2010

Martin Spott wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 01:04:21PM -0800, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
>
>>  Estimated delivery date: 02/22/2010 !!
>
> Oh my, a lot of work ahead ....  ;-)
>
> 	Martin.

According to Fedex they have now been delivered. Anyone have a
preference which server we setup immediately versus which one will come
online in a few weeks?

Choices:
OSGeo3 - Raid5 ~700GB
OSGeo4 - Raid6 1.2+TB

I'll probably also need a list of SAC members/email addresses for those
who should be given direct logins to the Host machines - I assume Frank
or Howard will furnish that to me. Remember that's just to control the
creating and management of the virtual machines and to rescue LDAP. Each
vm itself will have LDAP like all the current machines.