[SAC] Unable to SSH into buildbot.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 23 09:05:36 EST 2010

Martin Spott wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 02:40:05PM +0100, Tamas Szekeres wrote:
>
>> I couldn't either log in with my original user 'szekerest' and got 'su: user
>> szekerest does not exist'.  The users 'tamas' and 'buildbot' are working
>> though.
>
> Maybe the first one is an LDAP-backed login, the other two are local
> ones ? As far as my memory serves, the blades were running a funny
> mixture of local an LDAP accounts.

Martin,

Good question.  I checked, and I do not have a "warmerdam" local account
on xblade14, but I'm still able to login. So I deduce LDAP logins are still
working on this system. (as opposed to the xblade10 / mapbender.telascience.org
where ldap logins stopped working and I have failed to figure out why).

I do notice that Jeff has a local jmckenna account on xblade14 so perhaps it
is interfering or has a different password than his osgeo account?