[SAC] Server Planning [was Re: OSGeos New Servers]

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Feb 23 18:33:06 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 03:02:51PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:

> The Virtual Machines can be moved easily between the phyiscal hardware
> hosts. So in reality which one comes up 1st isn't necessarily the final
> home of any given virtual machine.

That's ok with me, but why the heck do you ask beforehand if you're
going to follow your own plan anyway ?

Actually I disagree with some of the observations and conclusions which
have been claimed during the transition planning but, hey, if people
like to make decisions on their own I'm in a better position of washing
my hands of it  :-))
But _if_ people are being asked to express an opinion, then I'd be
delighted to see the response being honoured in some way.

Cheerio,