[SAC] [Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Feb 24 14:44:24 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 08:10:44PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Something must have been changed a week or so ago.

....  at least not on the Postfix side: All the config files have been
unchanged since 2008.
The error message doesn't look unfamiliar to me and/but in most of the
cases the 'common' recipes didn't work. I'll have to have a closer look
at the error message, maybe we're having a situation where a Postfix
configuration fault is being triggered after a recent change in one of
the lists ?

BTW, for the server migration I propose to add a mailman transport for
Postfix - yes, and I'm willing to add the respective configuration  :-)

Cheers,