[SAC] Project Hosting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Jul 10 01:03:24 EDT 2010

Hi list,

May I ask what is the state about hosting pgRouting SVN on OSGeo servers?
I think this still hasn't been clarified yet, right?

I would be glad if someone could help to import the SVN dump.
If you decide not to host it, that's OK as well, and I will close the ticket
and pgRouting project will look for alternatives. Just it would be nice to
be able to proceed somehow.

Best regards,
Daniel

PS: the related tickets for reference: