[SAC] Bacula Config for Trac Server

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sun Jun 20 22:13:52 EDT 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 8:50 AM, ext Martin Spott wrote:

> Hi Christopher,
>
> I'd like to make a few changes to the current Bacula config, mostly
> wrt. how backup files are being handled on the "backup" machine. This
> would most prominently include splitting the stuff up into multiple
> file 'volumes' to be recycled within a reasonable time frame, thus to
> ensure we don't allocate more disk space than necessary.

Martin:

Feel free to go ahead with this: I trust your judgement. If you could
explain a bit more what this actually means, it might be appropriate
to my current work on documenting steps for backups for the projects
server; when you get a chance, I'd love more detail :)

Thanks!

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt