[SAC] [Fwd: [support.osuosl.org #11303] OSGeos New Servers]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 15 17:17:52 EDT 2010

Anyone have any particular preference, it does sound like no matter
which way we go, you should all be reading up on how to generate an ssh
key if you don't already have one. Personally I find the enigmail plugin
for Thunderbird the easiest for setting up a key, and don't forget to
upload the public key to one of the keyservers MIT or Ubuntu should be
fine- I think they all sync.