[SAC] [Fwd: [support.osuosl.org #11303] OSGeos New Servers]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 22 22:33:17 EDT 2010

Martin,

Since you will be the primary admin on Wiki (and are currently on osgeo2
 Mediawiki) could you let us know how big the database is now and
estimate how much disc space we should allocate to allow adequate room
for growth and room for backup file moving/tmp files.

Does 2 or 4GB of RAM sounds adequate to allow backups to happen without
hindering access of the site.

I also assume a single core is adequate for this vm?