[SAC] SAC LDAP Shell Group / New Members

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 29 21:36:28 EDT 2010

Folks,

I have populated the SAC LDAP Shell group with everyone listed as part of SAC
on the wiki, as well as Markus (a primary admin) and Alex (transition-meister).

We made Markus a primary admin, but somehow seemed to neglect adding him to
SAC.  Likewise, Alex is doing a lot.  So:

Motion: Appoint Markus Neteler and Alex Mandel to SAC.

+1 Frank

I've taken the liberty of adding them in the wiki.  I can un-add them in
the unlikely case that the motion fails.