[SAC] Re: pgRouting to OSGeo infrastructure migration (looking for SAC member to volunteer)

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Thu May 27 09:42:28 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

TRAC version of pgRouting is currently 0.11.5rc1 and the only one speciality
we use is the "Discussion" plugin.
I suppose it's not so easy to install additional plugins because a lot of
other TRAC instances are running on OSGeo server, so we thought to stop
using this plugin in this case. Another problem I could think of now is that
pgRouting TRAC uses PostgreSQL as database.
So if all these issues seem too complicated, I might also start a TRAC
instance from scratch and do some Wiki and ticket cleanup at the same time.
There is not too much content yet.

I think the dump file we made already follows the guide in
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Subversion
It can be downloaded from
http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/tmp/20100510_pgrouting.svn.dmp.tar.gz

The mailing lists are already setup, thanks to Frank.

Please let me know if you need any other information.
Thank you,

Daniel