[SAC] Strange auto-response email

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 16 02:21:07 EST 2010

Tim & Gary (Whom I assume have manager access on the qgis-user list),

So anytime in the last few days I've posted to qgis-user I've gotten one
of these sent to my email. I assume if we remove the listed user from
the mailing list it that it would stop. I'm hesitant to direct email the
user as this kind of thing is suspicious to me.

I've gotten them from both of these:
awalludin.ramlee at gmail.com
bijaykumar.mail at gmail.com