[SAC] Re: Trac instance for Enterprise Linux GIS

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Oct 4 05:39:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I forgot to say that we have the possibility to host a Bugzilla
instance on argeo.org (where the packages are built and stored).

We just think that it would be better to have has many things as
possible centralized under OSGeo.

So don't hesitate to say that you don't want to create Trac instance
for such a small project (perfectly understandable), and we'll move on
to another approach.

Cheers,

Mathieu