[SAC] Project Hosting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Oct 26 02:03:19 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Not sure you received my previous two "nag mails" or they went to a spam
folder maybe. ;-)

Would it be possible to import pgRouting dump to OSGeo SVN?
If not we will think about other ways of hosting, but we just need to be
able to proceed with pgRouting.
Everything SVN related is in a queue right now.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan