[SAC] BuildBot migration

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 10 08:39:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to move buildbot to the new locations
> and I'm looking for guidance how can I connect to the servers
> so I can install and configure the buildbot software.

Mateusz,

The telascience blades previously used for buildbot are still
shutdown due to the compromise.  I think the next step is to
get John to reinstall them - likely with the same OS version
and config used on the download server (.219).   I'm not sure
if John is available shortly to do this or not.   I've updated the
server status on the SAC Service Status page.

John - can you install the new OS on the .216 and .219 blades
now?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#Telascience_Blades