[SAC] Help managing planet site

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 13 17:57:35 EDT 2011

FYI - Paolo Corti and Jorge Sanz (Jorge has planet venus experience) both offered to help out running the planet tools.  I've added them to the planet at osgeo.org alias and am setting up their ssh public keys so they can access the server for administrative tasks.  That will help fill the holes we currently have and hopefully give some new life and fewer bottlenecks :)

Any concerns, let me know,
Tyler