[SAC] Openlayers DNS issue

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Aug 30 13:46:20 EDT 2011

Seems to be working again(on it's own), for now.
Looking at the everydns webpage it's appears that some action will be
necessary on our part though. There's a notice about them switching all
their services over to a different host (dyndns which own everydns) and
that it requires us to migrate the account.
http://www.everydns.com/

The deadline is in 13 hours (before the start of Aug 31st). Did anyone
get a notice about this?

So urgency has dropped some, but we should come up with a plan in the
event that Chris isn't reachable in the next 12 hours.