[SAC] Re: Alex as Primary Admin

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 14 13:00:32 EST 2011

Folks,

I found this sitting in a drafts folder.  I'm not sure if I ever
sent it.  If not, here it is.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Motion: Grant Primary Administrator rights and privileges to Alex Mandel.

Folks,

I declare this motion passed with support from Arnulf, Howard
and myself.   I have created an account for Alex on osgeo1 and
briefly briefed him on the "secrets file" he will need as a primary
admin.  I have not set him up with certificate based access to
root on the VMs.  Is there someone else who knows how to do
that?

I have suggested to Alex that he take the lead on migrating our
secrets file to a new home and possibly freshing it up if needed.