[SAC] Is there any storage limitation for the code on svn.osgeo.org?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 14 19:43:03 EST 2011

Mars,

If you create a sandbox by cloning (svn copy'ing) something
existing then the cost is nearly zero.  However, if you import
large external things into a sandbox and later discard the
sandbox we are still paying the cost of that space (forever).

Does that help?

We have some fairly large SVN repositories due to some
messy behavior like this.  For instance, re-importing large
sub-libraries from release to release.

Best regards,
Frank