[SAC] Question regarding MX record for hr.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 21 13:25:05 EST 2011

Dražen,

It might be a good idea to file a ticket for this task to help
keep track of it.  You will want to indicate the system to
direct the MX record to.  I have done lots of other DNS stuff but
I don't really know much about setting up DNS records.  It
may be that someone else needs to take this, or perhaps we
could experiment a bit.

Best regards,
Frank