[SAC] Trac and Postgres vs. SQLite DB

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Wed Dec 21 16:49:15 EST 2011

I'm not aware of us having run into any problems now with our current setup.
Specifically, we have a lower set of apache children running, and they restart
every n requests, which resets the connection.

sqlite has given us enough problems that if I was going to do something, it
would probably be to look into whether trac can work in a prefix inside a single
db, and use that solution instead.

-- Chris