[SAC] #682: URGENT? Renew SSL certificate (was: Renew SSL certificate)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon May 2 15:05:10 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 11:39:43AM -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> JonS and wildintellect are giving me a hand - though they are probably cringing watching me try to do it ;-)  hehe
> We'll manage in the meantime, thanks!

Please try to dump sort of a transcript so I can re-read what you've
been doing wrt.  LDAP authentication.  I was running into severe
trouble with GnuTLS libraries on the new secure VM vs.  the old keys
and certificates, hoping that things turn better with the new stuff.

Do 'we' have a completely new certificate chain now or are we still
relying on the old one ?