[SAC] Re: LDAP server migration this Saturday evening

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat May 21 16:48:14 EDT 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 08:52:11PM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:

> Migration finished, DNS propagation is in progress.

Propagation should have been finished approx. 40 minutes ago. It looks
like there's a problem with 'hyperquad'.  Any more complaints, services
not working ?

> Meanwhile I'll start searching for those 'clients' - scripts and/or
> machines - who still didn't use SSL encryption for LDAP access, since
> unencrypted access is forbidden on the new server.

Ok, I _think_ I've fixed everything in '/etc/httpd/' on 'osgeo1', most
notably the '/etc/httpd/conf.d/ldap_auth_url.inc', but also a couple of
other files which were still referring to unencrypted LDAP and/or
hardwired IP numbers.

Cheers,