[SAC] https on web vm

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 25 14:19:05 EDT 2011

I've tried all permutations of port numbers 389 or 636, with/without StartTLS option and having no luck.
I checked my connection data with those in Frank's scripts to confirm I had the same user/pass for non-anonymous searches.

It used to run using port 389 but that connection is rejected by ldap.osgeo.org when trying from osgeo1.  I get a response at least on 636 but drupal doesn't get through.

Do we have an anonymous search uid available?

Any thoughts?
Tyler