[SAC] installing fail2ban?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri May 27 21:21:23 EDT 2011

+1 on fail2ban

I brought up the Root login question when we did the setup of the VMs.
Root doesn't actually have a password (afaik) and most OSGeo SAC members
can only get to it via ssh keys that were installed on the system. So
while I'm not in love with Root login via ssh, we don't have console
access to the VMs so it would pose an issue when LDAP is down.