[SAC] Spam in Wiki

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Sep 3 05:02:46 EDT 2011

Hi Markus,

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 10:21:31AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

> I would really like to know who's the person who is maintaining
> the software installation of the wiki.

I'm the one who did the basic MediaWiki setup, who maintains the underlying
Apache (and the OS itself) and who does occasional updates of the MediaWiki
software. Yet I'm aware that at least one more person, maybe two are
managing MediaWiki-addons.
I've installed two addons myself, being the UserLocalization by Christian
Willmes and the WYSISYG editor, the other addon-stuff is maintained by
Tyler, as far as I can tell.

Cheerio,