[SAC] download.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Sep 13 11:23:09 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/10 Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>:
>> Given the lengthy downtime (I wonder if the power is on but no booted up
>> our rack!) I have redirected to the download.osgeo.org DNS entry to
>> the backup.
>
> how to upload packages at this situation?

Martin,

For now I believe anyone with SAC login access can ssh/scp
to the backup server if there is something you really need to
upload, but those changes are likely to be lost once the
regular download server comes back so I'm hesitant to do too
much of it.

PS. Could someone ping John about the rack?