[SAC] Todo List

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 20 02:34:59 EDT 2011

Since Martin wanted more details, here's the grand scheme for the next
few months. I'll probably try to call a meeting in October to work out
the details.

1. Put up a new download server at OSUOSL
2. Migrate trac to 0.12
3. Migrate Drupal to OSUOSL Web VM
4. Close all services at Peer1 (by end of year)
5. Buy a dumb storage server (~$2000 for 8 TB, or 4 TB raid mirror) for
offsite backups to be hosted by Michael Smith in NH where the WMS
shootout servers live. Migrate the backup vm there, wholesale.
6. Move the wiki to OSGeo logins and https logins
7. Get all projects with stuff on osgeo to declare what they need backed
up, and ask them to create cron type scripts we can execute with Bacula.

Add your item here...