[SAC] OSGeo archives at Nabble (Fwd: Re: Taking ownership)

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Sep 24 08:44:45 EDT 2011

Folks,

As you may know, I've been in touch with Peter Lupo from Nabble on
taking over the OSGeo archives ownership.
Peter managed to get in touch with Jason directly (see below).

I'm waiting for reply from Peter, but I need to be prepared to answer
possible question from Peter:
Who should I assign as the admin?

I think it would be a good idea to have not one individual, but two or
three, or perhaps some group (nabble at osgeo.org account) assigned
representatives in communication with Nabble.

I'm not a member of SAC, so I kind of taken liberty to solve it
on my own, thus I'm not sure how should I proceed with this.

So, shall SAC take over the ownership takeover negotiations
or shall I continue with guidelines from SAC?

Best regards,
Mat