[SAC] Admin Wiki

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 28 01:42:25 EDT 2011

Folks,

I've started setting up the new download VM per:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/798

In the process I discovered that the new SSL certs were not propagated to
the "base vm" which we clone for new VMs.  I have done so based on the
rather limited information in:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:SSLCert

It would be nice if that topic could be extended with information on which
file does what, where we get the certificate and when they will expire.
I believe Alex is also looking into a security issue around the certificates.

To help others needing to setup VMs in the future I have written up a few
notes, and hopefully Alex or others can extend it a bit for Backula and
other things:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Standard_System_Setup