[SAC] Re: webextra: / is full

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Apr 9 08:30:43 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 07:51:04PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 04/08/2012 06:01 AM, Martin Spott wrote:

> >Wrt. VMap0 tile service on "wbextra", I've replicated most (of maybe
> >even all) of this on the "sphere.telascience.org" machine a couple of
> >weeks ago, thus if there's the desire to get it off "webextra", it
> >probably needs just a DNS change and some testing.  I was unsure about
> >what the current plan is.

> I like the sounds of moving it to sphere.telascience
> If you've tested it we should just move the dns for it.

I'm having just little knowledge about the various layers the WMS is
supposed to support, therefore it would be beneficial to know about
some prominent test cases.  I'm aware of these file map files, are they
still maintained/needed ?

  /osgeo/mapdata/vmap.map
  /osgeo/tiles/vmap0/openlayers.map
  /osgeo/tiles/vmap0/vmap0.map
  /osgeo/tiles/vmap0/vmap_wms_label.map
  /osgeo/tiles/vmap0/vmap_wms.map

> I've just been doing forced logrotates on apache whenever it fills
> but happened to be offline this weekend.

I hope I made this job easier by changing the weekly check interval
into a daily one in "/etc/logrotate.d/apache2"  ;-)

Cheers,