[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #883: Please create a mailing list for WebGL for geospatial applications discussion

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 19 07:50:42 EDT 2012

#883: Please create a mailing list for WebGL for geospatial applications
discussion
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tompayne       |        Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |       Status:  closed
Changes (by arnulf):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done. I got an error message from Mailman when it tried to autocreate the
 password. Did you get any notice from mailman? I rest the password
 manually and will send it to you in an encrypted mail (I found your PGP
 key).

 Then please go to:
 http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/admin/webgl
 immediately (otherwise it never gets done) and enter a terse description
 for the list to show up in the "Description" here:

 Arnulf

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/883#comment:1>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>