[SAC] Mailman mbox access

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 30 13:34:58 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As part of the update of the Nabble archives, and thanks to the
support of Eli Adam, the recently created archives at Nabble have a
full history of archives imported.

To provide the mbox files to Nabble admins for the import, Eli managed
to get an "special" url that every mailing list has for logged users
to download the full mbox file without having any admin privilege.

We just want to note here that those urls are accessible and we are
wondering if we should document or not the process publicly.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org