[SAC] SVN Commit Slowness

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 23 14:02:15 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Many are experiencing it, here is the ticket:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/985

Markus,

I went looking for a related ticket, but overlooked that one as the
title is about *Trac* being slow though it later morphs to being about
svn being slow.  The item I identified is specific to SVN.

> I also noted that the post-hook script worked (e.g. GRASS change
> reaching the commit mailing list quickly) but then svn is completing
> only in 1+ minutes.

Would you like me to look into commenting out ciabot requests from the
grass post-commit hook?