[SAC] Alert: lists.osgeo.org disk full

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Dec 4 07:47:20 PST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 03:06:53PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> the silence in my inbox made me check the list server:
> voilà - disk full!

I've moved the mailman backup file off-site.

Anyhow, I'm surprised how inefficient the beast is. It's having a 50
GByte disk, "df" claims that 41 GByte are used, 6.4 are actually
available - and "du" told me that only 33 GByte are actually stored in
files.  This accounts for almost 1/3 overhead (10 GByte overhead at 33
GByte files) - quite impressing.

Cheers,