[SAC] Alert: lists.osgeo.org disk full - >munin

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Dec 4 08:34:33 PST 2012

On 12/04/2012 06:11 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the silence in my inbox made me check the list server:
>> voilà - disk full!
>

> Re: munin. It is as simple as that lists.osgeo.org is not monitored at all...
> http://webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org/munin/osgeo.org/lists.osgeo.org.html
> -> 404
>
> Please add munin also on that machine. I am not munin-savvy enough to
> do it myself.
>
> Thanks
> Markus

Yes, I pointed out that munin was not setup on some of our VMs a few
weeks ago.

Also I never got feedback on what address should munin emails go to when
things go wrong. The list is a bad choice for that (especially if it's
down).

I can add lists (though I think there are still several machines where I
don't have sudo).