[SAC] Webextra - internal php connections?

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Dec 5 13:11:18 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 12:46:21PM -0800, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

>  3) Consider finding a new home for this service (I think it already was
>     pushed here from the projects VM).

The "sphere.telascience.org" I use as MapServer for FlightGear Scenery
land cover has an adaption of this VMap0 tile service (the directory
structure is different) - but it's untested.  If anyone would be
willing to select and describe a few reliable test cases, we might
consider moving it off the "webextra" VM or at least do some load
balancing.

Cheers,