[SAC] Upgrade list for VMs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Dec 13 11:41:35 PST 2012

I'm trying to compile a list of modifications we want to make to VMs
that might require OSUOSL admin help:

1. Increase disk space of lists(aka Mail) server +10 GB
2. Increase disk space of qgis server +10 GB
3. Increase cpu allocation to qgis server to 3
4. Increase cpu allocation to trac server to 5
Anything else? I'd like to get the request in today.

Other things that have come up which should be addressed:
* Make sure all the machines are on Munin (missing - Secure, Mail, Web)
* Finish migrating osgeo1 to OSL servers (Drupal)
* Purchase of 3rd server for OSL - should it be slow with large disks,
or another VM machine to spread the load?
* Upgade Trac, we have a cloned server to test, if we're not going to do
it we should turn off that clone and recover the resources.
* Migrate Vmap0 to telescience

This is mostly a mental dump before I take off for a week of vacation
likely without internet.