[SAC] Fwd: Re: Out of office. Re: FOSS4G 2012 Website

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 6 20:42:11 EST 2012

Hi Conference Committee, SAC,
a follow-up from Gao Ang - please do answer to this mail, my last one
went unanswered.

Gao,
can you please direct your requests to the conf committee and also to
Frank. He was appointed Liaison officer to be able for you to better
interact with OSGeo.

Frank,
can you please take over as I will not be available online at all in
roughly the next three weeks.

Thanks All,
Arnulf