[SAC] osgeo4w: need some changes to trac files

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 7 14:17:08 EST 2012

On 02/07/2012 11:05 AM, Matt Wilkie wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have a couple changes I'd like to make to the Osgeo4w trac that
> require modification in the filesystem: a) Change logo and url to be
> distinct from parent Osgeo.org[1], and b) customize the notification
> template[2]
>
> [1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/238
> [2] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/261
>
> Who do I petition to make these changes? or for granting myself
> authority to do them?
>
> thanks!
>
> -matt wilkie

The committee as you just did.

Matt, would you like to officially join SAC as part of the group of
people that work on the trac sites? We could use your help to probably
customize a lot of the email headers on other instances too, and use
your help testing the trac upgrade to 0.12 on the trac2 server.

I motion to give access to Matt to the trac server with sudo privelege
in order to make the changes requested.