[SAC] ProjectsVM Upgrade Problem

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Feb 10 06:25:31 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:18:45PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net> wrote:
> > 3.) The Apache is serving approx. 50 to 70 requests per second (much
> >    easier to count now that Apache log rotation works again  ;-))
>
> I hope that this does not mean that old files get deleted!

I just activated the log rotation in the same was as it was before the
dist-upgrade, I didn't check wether any special measures had been
installed.  The single "docs.geotools.org-access_log" logfile grew to
more than 13 million lines in almost 5 GByte - that's not very hand for
running statistics  ;-)

Cheers,