[SAC] [SECURITY] [DSA 2360-1] Two month advance notification for upcoming end-of-life for Debian oldstable (lenny)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Jan 22 11:34:35 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 05:08:45PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> No idea though about the other systems awaiting update.

As far as I can tell, the only systems having seen a dist-upgrade are
"wiki" and "adhoc".  To be honest, my main motivation for upgrading the
Wiki was to get a newer PHP version as a preparatory step for a
MediaWiki update ....

I'll take care of the "secure" and the "backup" VM.  I'm planning to do
the dist-upgrade on "secure" this monday starting at approx. 15:00 UTC
In contrast, the "backup" is pretty non-critical because it's idling
most of the day.

Cheers,