[SAC] Ticket open for 2 weeks.

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 18 05:49:57 PDT 2012

On 18 July 2012 09:41, Micho Garcia <mgarcia at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we opened a ticket two weeks ago and we have not received no response. I
> haven't any past experience with this administrative questions and I don't
> know if this is normal.
>
> Can you check the ticket?
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/924
>
> Thanks.

In fact the number of open tickets regarding mailing lists is
growing[1]. Maybe we need to ask on Discuss for some help on
administering mailman? I'm admin of some lists at OSGeo and know
something about mailman but I've never do more advanced tasks like
migration.

So, I can help (maybe with some guidance) to start taking care of this
kind of tickets in August, but again I would prefer to have more hands
to avoid bottlenecks.

Cheers

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~list&order=priority

--