[SAC] Ticket open for 2 weeks.

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 18 09:36:30 PDT 2012

Yes, we have a backlog of requests for mailing lists.

Yes, only 1-2 people usually do the list creation. But I think that's
primarily because those people know the system well and what to do. So
another 1-2 people who are willing to be trained on how to manage the
mailing lists (preferably people with previous mailman experience) would
be welcome.