[SAC] daily digest in greek fails to show

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Mon Jul 30 02:27:21 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I have an urgent matter to resolve: while messages sent to the OSGeo
Greek Chapter List (greek at lists.osgeo.org) in Greek are received
correctly, messages received through the digest service of the listserv
are being "destroyed" and show up as a series of "??".
I looked at it to make sure that the problem is not due to a client
misconfiguration or something similar and I tend to believe that this is
a listserv configuration issue, where Greek is not one of the available
languages.
Is there any way to resolve or get around this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best,

Dimitris