[SAC] [SECURITY] [DSA 2360-1] Two month advance notification for upcoming end-of-life for Debian oldstable (lenny)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Jun 10 22:31:54 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 09:52 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> While we're at it, I think we should upgrade the "web" VM to Squeeze
> before the main website gets migrated over (hopefully soon).  Are there
> any vital services already running on the "web" VM ?
>
> Cheers,
> 	Martin.

Martin,

Could we schedule upgrade of Downloads next? I realized the reason I
hadn't re-implemented awstats was the following error:

Failed to fetch
http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/pool/main/a/awstats/awstats_6.7.dfsg-5.1+lenny1_all.deb
 404 Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

Which could probably be solved but just finding the right sources but
might just be easier to do the upgrade.