[SAC] Resurrect continuous integration VM (once again)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 17 17:09:05 PDT 2012

I think a build machine is better suited for telascience (if available)
or Michael mentioned when I saw him in april that he was putting in a
new machine where the WMS shootout boxes are. I'd like to pursue those 1st.

Anyone in a position to take up the conversation with those 2 gate
keepers about the idea?